Random draw doubles

$20 per person

Food available

sign in time-9am,start time 10am

starting at mound creek 2 rounds,finish at walnut grove,2 rounds.

Contact Tony Nelson@507-430-8965

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll check to see if I can get a group from Willmar to show up.

Looks like this starts in Springfield?

Hey Andrew!

Actually, Mound Creek County Park is credited as being a "Springfield" course...though I've always thought it was closer to Sanborn, MN than Springfield (and should be listed as a Sanborn course).  At any rate, the easiest way to get there from Willmar is to just shoot down Highway 71 past US 14, past Sanborn (driving South), until you come to County Highways 10/17.  Turn left (East) and after a little more than a mile, you'll come to a gravel road with a sign to Mound Creek County Park.  Turn left (North) and go until you see the entrance to the park on your left.  Follow that road around until you come to the second parking area on your right (the first one is very small, out by Hole 6).  Hole 1, picnic shelter, bathroom, etc. is just to the South and East of that larger gravel parking lot.

Not sure if I can make this one yet...as our Springfield Medical Center here in town asked me to do a "Disc Golf 101" type of putting clinic for kids on Saturday during Riverside Days again this year (9:30am).  I'm trying to see if I can get someone else to cover for me so I can play...as it's a very fun event that Tony, Bob, Linn pull together.

Our Architecture Firm has worked with the Springfield Medical Center for the last 10 years. Thanks for the info.

HEY ANDREW THAT WOULD GREAT IF YOU COULD MAKE IT DOWN I WILL BE NICE TO MEET YOU. EVEN BETTER IF YOU COULD FIND SOME GUYS TO COME DOWN. YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS FINDING CALL ME 507 4308965

Hey Tony...sorry about this, but it looks like I can't get out of my commitment to Riverside Days here in Springfield on Saturday morning.  I'd be done and able to cruise over to Mound by around 11am...but that'll be too late to draw a partner and play.  Sucks, as your tourney is always one of the most fun events of the year IMHO!  Maybe I'll still drive over anyway...even if I just have to tag along and watch you guys play.  We'll see what the clock says by the time I'm done over at Riverside Park.

Kick some ### on Saturday!  :-)

Sounds Like it will be at least 3 of us coming down from Willmar..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2014   Created by Derek Tonn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service